Silver Training is a Computer Training company with a difference…
We specialise in providing one to one computer tuition in the home for the over-50′s, through our network of professional tutors. Our tutors are typically available Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. Evening and weekend lessons subject to tutor availability.
Silver Training for Individuals
Using our own specialist training material, our tuition includes:
- One to One lessons wherever you are, taught on your own computer.
- Both PCs and Apple Macs catered for.
- All standards taught, from complete beginner to competent users learning a new topic.
- Includes specially designed training material booklets (20 separate topics!)
- Buying advice – purchasing assistance for cheap computers and Internet setup.
- £35 per hour inclusive of travel, VAT, course material and a 1-hour lesson with a tutor (note in Greater London we charge £40 per hour)
Silver Training for Groups
As well as a personal 1-to-1 service in the home, Silver Training also provides small group lessons, usually at a local community venue. These 8 week courses are uniquely designed by us, with the following benefits:
- Small and Intimate Group size – maximum 8 people so you learn quicker and get more tutor attention.
- Learn on your own computer by bringing it along – or use our equipment if you need to.
- Includes uniquely designed FREE training material.
- Local, easy and hassle-free – groups are always at a local venue, e.g. church, school, library or village hall.
- Price: £96 per person per course, including VAT. Price include 12 hours of tuition over 8 weeks (1.5 hours per week) and ALL training material, as well as a course folder. Rates equivalent to only £8 per hour for the whole course!!
Click here to view a sample of our training material
So call now to book up your first lesson, whether for yourself, a friend, a family member or someone you work with.